We wanted to share the latest enhancements we’ve made to Trackmeet, based largely on the feedback we’ve gotten from you!
The largest improvement? Integrations with Slack, Asana and Google Docs. You can now export meeting content to each of these tools. Huge!
- When saving meeting details (time, location, attendees), Trackmeet prompts you to optionally send out a notification to attendees. No more unwanted invitations.
- Speaking of attendees, you can invite them to Trackmeet directly from within the app – super easy to pull in collaborators!
- Also, when adding attendees, we’ll pull in your Google contacts as you type to autocomplete your invitation. Very slick and what many users have expected.
- We’ve added the ability export from individual resources – agenda, notes, action items, decisions or attachments. Perfect for when you just want to export just a single item.
- You can also export content directly from your meeting summary – just click on the down arrow next to your items
- And lots of other small improvements and bug fixes.
Have any specific ideas for enhancements? Contact us – we’d love to hear from you!